Technical Support Engineer
- Recognize and defines Technical Issue and impact within the area of accountability.
- Applies Product Knowledge, solves challenging technical problems.
- Repair defect units (end user or Stock Dealer).
- Handle Technical Pending Problem from Authorized Service Center to fixed customer products.
- Makes regular visit on-site (Dealer) to Inspect Defect Stock Units/Return units.
- On-Site Installation for new product (for end user and or for Dealer).
- Joinly work with relevant Departement, Demonstrate the new product.
- Proactively workout to fixed Dealer’s return Units, and repair the product so it is available to sell out again.
- Provide support and guidance to technologists (esspecially for new products)
- Frequently carry out product training for relevant partner and team
- Min. 2 years experience in Repair Electronics (Home Electronic Appliances)
- Min. SMK Teknik
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude.
- Ability to work under high pressure and fast pacing working environment
- Willing for frequent travelling Jabodetabek
# Please send your complete CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design an produce marketing communications (print: leaflet, catalogue, brochure and digital) pieces
- Taking photo of new product to be advertised
- Maintain company website in to stay update and interesting
- Collabrate with marketing departments to develop creative solutions
- Make sure that job deadlines are met in due time, ensuring that job quality is the best
- Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals
- 2 years design experience in printing or e-commerce is a plus
- Expert knowledge of designing program (Photoshop, Illustrator, corel draw)
- Movie / animations editing skill is a plus
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Work well in tight deadlines in a team environment
Area Sales Supervisor
- Develop sales plans, monitor, and adapt sales activities so that these objectives are met
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these target are met
- Ensure good communications between Kangaroo Indonesia and exclusive agents
- Do frequent visit to customers, communicate with exclusive agent, sales representatives about market situation & challenges, understanding dealers problem to find the solution
- Responsible to represent the Kangaroo Indonesia to the customer and market
- Monitoring sales achievement of distribution in area
- Lead, coach and mentor less experienced sales representatives / subordinates to achieve their sales target
- Candidates posses at least a Bachelor Degree in economics, Managements, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Experience at least 2 years in small and big home appliance sales
- Have pleasant personality, good communication skill and strong leadership
- Have good command in English
- Willing to travel and to be placed to all over Kangaroo Exclusive Agent
- Have driving license (SIM A)